
The title says it all. I think most that read my blog already know this but I had to blog about it anyways. I am 8 weeks and 1 day today. Due January 11, 2010, which is the day after Nathan's birthday. Poor kid. I sure hope I go at least a week early. Who knows maybe this will be our New Years kiddo. The doctor yesterday said everything is on track. I will go back in four weeks and by then should be able to hear the heart beat or he will give me an ultrasound. I am bummed I will be moving before having this baby as I absolutely love my OB and the hospital. But back to Naval Medical Center I will go for this birth. Something else this baby will have in common with Nathan.
We told the boys today before Ian left for work. I tried at first to get them to guess but they were totally clueless:) I finally just told them that Mommy and Daddy are having another baby that there is another baby in my tummy (as I am holding bouncing, Mr. I have found my voice this week and love to scream very shrilly Owen and Jacob looks up at me and said "mommy you are joking right?" with a big smile. I burst out laughing and said "no Jacob no joke. This is why I have not felt good". He just got this big smirk on his face and said "okay mom good another baby" and was back to his book. Nathan said "oh no not two babies ahhhhhhh" and then went off playing.
Jacob is now walking around saying "Jesus I want a girl" :) At least he knows to pray right??
This was completely off the radar for us as Ian was starting the process to ensure 3 would be our lucky number. I have faith though that this was God's way of saying "um hold on there there is one more person who is waiting to join your family". I have to admit I cried (a lot) for the first two weeks. Now that it has been about a month it is sinking in and slowly as I get more nauseated becoming more real. I am completely overwhelmed at the thought of 1) moving 8 months pregnant and 2) having babies 13 months a part. But I am so thankful for my boys even on the hard days and I am so very thankful that I am able to get pregnant and carry to full term. We have friends that are struggling to have babies right now and I pray for them everyday that they will soon have an answer to their prayers.
So that is the excitement for now in the Heller household. Thankfully so far my own prayers have been answered in that this is the least sick I have been (so far) with any pregnancy. I keep praying it continues so I am be a mommy to these boys.
In August right around Ian's birthday we will find out what we are having. He has already stated he will cry if its not a girl:) We can pray, but really what are the chances? Ironically I gave away EVERYTHING I had for clothing 0-almost 6 months to a guy at his work two weeks before we found out. So, either way I have to re buy everything for that age group.....
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Here comes Baby Number FOUR
Posted by Sarah Heller at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i, too, was a little surprised but that is awesome!!!
Wow! That's so exciting! I'm very happy for you guys!!! :)
Yaaay!!! That is exactly how I was when I found out I was pregnant with Micah.... Not my plan, but His! But I just cried and cried. I could not imagine my life without him. I am praying GIRL!
Yay another nephew or a first neice :) and more cousins for Corban
glad the cat's out of the bag! here's hoping you get a girl!!! congrats guys!
Post a Comment