Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ramdomness with a new camera

So, while Ian and the boys played at Gameworks I brought Owen home for some normalcy of a bedtime. I left the camera with Ian to take more pictures (although I don't know why as he never does) and he lost it. I wanted to cry. I am as you all know a bit addicted to taking pictures of my kids. Ian felt so bad he went and bought me a new camera. We both really want an SLR but that is just not in the budget and I really wanted something small to cart around in the diaper bag. Seeing as our other camera was 4 years old just about anything now is double the quality. So he bought me a cute new little cannon. Then today low and behold our neighbor brought the old camera back. Somehow it ended up in someone else's stroller? I don't even want to know. After much debate we decided to keep the new one as when Ian goes to Maine he will want a camera too. Besides since he opened the box it would have been a 15% restocking fee to return it to Best Buy. It is one of the least expensive cameras but the quality so far exceeds our old Sony its great! So here is some randomness from last night and today.





The main event in our house. Lego building. Even Owen is getting into the thick of it. Jacob and Nathan are quickly realizing this week that if they build something and leave it on the floor it will quickly become demolished by a certain six month old:)

This is Owen's exercise routine. I think I need to get down there with him! He is also getting up fully on his knees and rocking. I am pretty sure within a month or so he will figure out how to move. He is definitely making headway scooting like a worm though!


Jacob wanted to show off his necklace he made at church. Then the boys wanted to take "silly" pictures so we thought we would see how the camera did with them moving. Not bad considering I have no clue what to do with this camera yet





I took the above pictures of Owen last night while Ian and the boys were out on a Jeep ride. He is such a sweet baby. He was so happy naked in his crib after his bath yelling and screaming. His new thing is spitting or blowing bubbles and his babbling is really starting to sounds like more than just noise. I love watching him grow and change each day. His gray tshirt he has on says "Ready or not hear I come!" Sums him up right about now.



These last two are just of the boys. I LOVE the one of Nathan. I still can't believe I have a blue eyed baby.

That is it for now. Hopefully I did not bombard you! I can't help it if is I am proud of my handsome men.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like fun! Corban would have a ball with your little men and the legos! Someday the kids will meet. I hope you get to drive through here on your way to California or maybe we'll just have to all come to San Diego for Christmas :)

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

love the pictures-- the boys really are adorable. i love the chub on Owen! I think his cheeks top Natalia's now. i rode my bike up towards the Navy housing the other day and thought about stopping by, but I didn't want to catch you at a bad time or something. Next time I'll drop in!