Jacob's last day of Kindergarten was today! What a year it has been. He really has grown so much and he was so lucky to have Ms. Kemper as his teacher. I cannot say enough good things about her. Yesterday Jacob's class has a pizza pic nic and I had planned on going but was just not feeling up to it. So, Ian took Nathan and took some pictures for me. It looks like they had a great time!
I especially love how his splint for his knee is no where near his knee. And that he is RUNNING when he is supposed to be "babying" it. I asked Ian why he did not fix it or stop him and his response was "I didn't feel like it". Nice. However, the knee seems to be about back to normal so it seems it really was just a strain/sprain thankfully. Hopefully that means next week I can cancel his followup. One less day of summer school for him to miss!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Jacob's End of the Year Pic Nic
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment