It occurred to me the other night that I never did blog or email pictures to anyone back home of Ian's new "baby" The Jeep. So here she is in all her glory. The boys LOVE riding in it with dad. I think they love having the windows down next to them while they drive, something they can't do in the van. Plus it is kind of a "boys" car so they spend quite a bit of time riding around with dad. Keira loves it too. Try as I might (and I did try) I could not get Ian to pose on the hood. He I think thought about it for a moment and then said "wait are you going to blog this? I think my big grin said it all and then that idea went out the window.
While I am posting a picture of Ian and his "babies" Here is one of him and the boys "watching" NASCAR.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
The Jeep
Posted by Sarah Heller at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment