Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Toothless no more!



Just a quick post as I am going on four hours of sleep and here it is already 10 pm again and Owen was in bed early according to the babysitter I had so who knows what time he will emerge tomorrow!

His first tooth cut today FINALLY. It just broke the gum but its for sure there. The other one is still a big sore and should be through soon. I am praying that his crying constantly will ease up but I am beginning to think he is just my needy one. Jacob and Nathan never were as needy as he is. It is a challenge especially because he is HEAVY but I would not trade it.

So here are just a couple pictures of him with Nathan (he loves to climb on anyone who is on the floor...well, really he loves to climb period) and then some of him trying to get into the train table. He has yet to try to stand but Lord help me when he does.






I spent a wonderful evening at the Temple with one of my best friends Heather. It is the first time ever I have let anyone watch the boys besides family or an adult. The kids had one of their favorite teenage girls come babysit and she said other than Owen crying (surprise?) the boys were wonderful. I think Ian and I NEED a date! Anyone want to pay for the babysitter next time:)

1 comments:

Stickles Family said...

He's too freaking cute! I love that face where he's like "what??" These are really some fun times! I just pray he can get some relief for his teeth. Does motrin or Tylonel work at all for him?